We have some new special offers from V-Twin Manufacturing. Give us a call, or submit order through “Order Parts” link above if interested.
Some other special offers available for a limited time from V-Twin:
Live the dash –
According to Phil, Spring is just around the corner. If you need to do the Spring maintenance, or replace parts…or add the accessories, ya better get on it, or you’ll be sittin’ while the rest of us are riding.
Here is the Custom Chrome March specials. To place your order, either click the “Place Order” link in the menu header above, or call the shop number.
Also, we have a limited time special on select configuration drag pipes (under $100 while supplies last), and spoke wheels (40, 60, 80 spoke in select sizes). Good only through March 5th, so hurry if you’re interested. Call for list of available configs and availability.
Live the dash –
We have a vast collection of used, vintage, and take-off parts, and herbal medicine that will be listed here soon. The following outlines our policies on purchasing any of these items. Be sure before you purchase; or if needed call me prior to purchasing, if you’re not sure if it’s “the right part”.
- All used parts are sold “as-is”, any defects will be noted in posting
- These parts are not offered at any auction sites, only here.
- If shipping is required, you will be contacted and informed of the fees. We only charge actual shipping/packaging fees; no “handling” fees
- Shipping insurance is highly recommended, and in some cases will be required depending on price and/or rarity of part(s)
- All sales of used parts are final – no returns.
- PA sales tax of 6% will be added to PA orders
- Check out our supplements and review health solutions here.
- US sales only. No international sales or shipping; no exceptions
Payment will be cash, when you pick up your products, or processed through my PayPal account if being shipped. A link – with instructions – will be provided for the PayPal option once all costs/fees/taxes are calculated. Click on the “Order Parts” link in the menu above when ready to order.
Now with that out of the way, let’s get on to boltin’ on some parts! Just click on the “Parts” link under “Categories” in the right column. Once there, you will see postings; click on an item description to open up that post and see its picture, etc.
Thanks, and happy “picking”!
Welcome to the Backwoods Cycle blog site. This “blog” will be used for various topics – trip/ride recommendations, how-to’s, maybe some insightful thoughts of my own – but primarily to post the plethora of inventory of used and vintage parts that Backwoods has for sale…along with an occasional bike for sale. Once posting of these items begins, I will provide instructions of how to complete your purchase, etc., and items will remain posted until sold. Be sure to check the “Archives” by month in the right column —-> for older posts of available items. Also, visit our Backwoods Cycle website…and don’t be shy about contributing and leaving feedback here, or on our Facebook fan page. Just livin’ the dash –